Dozens of Amazon employees taken to hospital after robot unleashes bear spray
Yahoo News - Top Stories par Anonymous on 06/12/2018 pm31 17:15:00
Dozens of Amazon workers have been taken to hospital after a robot tore a can of bear repellent spray, discharging fumes inside a warehouse. Employees at Amazon's Robbinsville Township warehouse reported trouble breathing and burning sensations in their eyes and throats, a spokesperson for the township told CNN. First responders arrived at the facility on Wednesday after receiving a 911 call that 54 workers were experiencing symptoms.